1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Moving from Vbulliten to xenforo including custom scripting

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Waizi2, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Waizi2

Waizi2 New Member

I need a smart php programmer to convert my huge Vbulliten to xenforo it has 800K of posts and almost 180 k members its in Arabic !.

It won't be straight forward as it has lots of customization that u will have to rewrite if they are missing in xenforo u need to understand php and how vbulletin works in order to be able to do it

Site size compressed is 41 GB so make sure u can do it I have been online since 2001 and never shut down for more than 24 hours :)

I need to know how long it will take u before u start + if u are good enough I will continue withu for further customization.

I have made custom scripts for moderators to ( Changes user names, change user signature, See who is participating, band users , Custom award titles and listing ) I made this to prevent moderators from accessing the CP they are all working all u have to do is convert them to Xenforo if they are not available. I also have integration with known scripts such as VBtube,file uploader and Photopost.

You will need to put hours into this its not a one day job.

I will share the site in private only
  2. Waizi2

Waizi2 New Member

Threads ,user table has custom fields I also have additional tables or my custom scripts