Moving from Vbulletin to Xenforo - Need quotes before purchase

Tom Goh

Hello All,

I've been lurking here for some time and am almost decided to convert vb to xf.

I wanted to post a paid request to seek price quotes for large vb forum conversion and redirection to new xenforo forum but to my surprise that section is meant only for xf customers.

Where can I post such requests before making a purchase?

Basically I would like a quote for:
- VB Conversion to Xenforo for 160K members / 4.5 mil posts
- Vbseo deactivation to redirect all post via htaccess
- DomainA.com/forums redirect to DomainB/Forums

That's pretty much it

Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I've been lurking here for some time and am almost decided to convert vb to xf.

I wanted to post a paid request to seek price quotes for large vb forum conversion and redirection to new xenforo forum but to my surprise that section is meant only for xf customers.

Where can I post such requests before making a purchase?

Basically I would like a quote for:
- VB Conversion to Xenforo for 160K members / 4.5 mil posts
- Vbseo deactivation to redirect all post via htaccess
- DomainA.com/forums redirect to DomainB/Forums

That's pretty much it

Thanks in advance!
Hi Tom

Check my signature. We offer migration services for big forums and vBulletin ones are our speciality :)

Regarding conversion, if you don't want to do it yourself, there are a lot of services that will do it for you pretty cheaply.

Regarding VBSEO, if you keep your existing VBSEO redirects to direct to your vBulletin files, you can then add Kier's redirection scripts, when would then redirect your "factory" vBulletin links to your XenForo links.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/redirection-scripts-for-vbulletin-3-x.5030/

Your other redirection question can be a little complicated, but if you just want to redirect visitors from Domain A's forum home to Domain B's forum home, that isn't very difficult, and there are a couple of ways you can do it, either by a htaccess redirect, or changing Domain A's index.php to redirect people to the new site.

Top Bottom