1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Moved forum directory, getting errors.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by LeTunechi, Feb 16, 2014.

1. LeTunechi

LeTunechi Member

I moved my forum from public to public/forum so I can have a webpage as the main directory, and now im getting errors.

Warning: require(/usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /usr/www/cubewebhosting/public/index.php on line 6

What do I do?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The error indicates one or more files are missing.

You may need to double check everything was moved correctly.

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This could also be your opcode cache. APC doesn't update its cache when changing directories. You may need to restart the web server to clear it.

4. LeTunechi

LeTunechi Member

Could it also be that the directory that I set up as the main xenforo directory isn't really the main directory now? The xenforo index.php isn't in public/index.php, its in public/forum/index.php.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Have you tried any of the previous solutions?

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That's why I suspect APC. The error message indicates the old path.