Move Watched Threads to the top of the list in Your Account view

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Currently the order of the list on the left is:
  • Your Notifications Alerts
  • Your News Feed
I would suggest that Watched Threads is probably going to be used more than the others with Your News Feed second.

I would therefore propose the following order:
  • Watched Threads
  • Your News Feed
  • Your Notifications Alerts
I would also suggest moving Start New Conversation above View Conversations.

What does everyone else think?

Upvote 1
Slightly off topic

I think the Watched Threads and Whats New should always be available with a single mouse click. Speeds up navigation.

I still think this is a valid suggestion.

I suspect Watched Threads is used far more than Your Alerts.

I still think this is a valid suggestion.

I suspect Watched Threads is used far more than Your Alerts.

I actually don'r use Watched Threads at all, most of it is just a mix of using alerts and then browsing through everything through What's New?

I've never clicked on Alerts/Notifications and don't see the point of them - probably because I don't use Facebook.

Watched threads for me is far more important - it's the one thing I always use on a forum via my CP.

I've never clicked on Alerts/Notifications and don't see the point of them - probably because I don't use Facebook.

Watched threads for me is far more important - it's the one thing I always use on a forum via my CP.

Well I believe the reason I do what I do is because I have it set to watch threads I reply to, so my alerts point me directly to threads that I've posted in.

Different needs result in different uses of features. Nice to be able to do that instead of all of us being made to do the same thing. :p

Top Bottom