1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Move directory

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by gas180k, Feb 28, 2014.

1. gas180k

gas180k Member

What is the procedure to move Xenforo installation form directory /test to the root (public_html) of my hosting account please?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Its a matter of updating a few settings. After you purchase your license, we can provide exact steps.

3. gas180k

gas180k Member

Basically I have a forum to platform vBulletin 5 and I want to transfer it to Xenforo. But I do not want to miss our posts and topics, I found a company that makes such a transfer.
    The problem now is that since you doing the installation and transfer the data to another company in Xenforo, How you turn the Xenforo appear at the correct address;
    Example Now the Vbulletin forum is www. domain.gr , for the migrating , need 2 plarforms online the old (vbulletin) and the new (xenforo)www.domain.gr/test. After the migrating How will become the new forum to appear on the correct address(www.domain.gr)

Thank you

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As Jeremy has said, full instructions will be provided once you are licensed.

5. gas180k

gas180k Member

Ok thanks