More Questions

HI All,

Just one more question if I may?

Is it possible to limit the number of unique conversations a user may start on a user group basis?

What I am looking to do is add a supporter user group and one of the incentives I was looking at maybe including was the ability to start more unique conversations.

I would also like to disallow signatures for normal members but enable it for the Supporters and Advertisers group.

Is the above possible?

Unrelated to the above, I would like to purchase a licence for my organisation so do I need to set up a separate account for the organisation and then make the purchase? Or can I add the organisations details to this account?

I am just thinking ahead for when I eventually hand over the reigns, I would like to process to be as painless as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Keith

I checked user group settings on my site and I don't seen an option that would allow you to limit how many conversations a user can start, so that's likely custom. Might be an add-on for it already if you check Resources.

Edit Signature is a user group permission so you can control that (set it to No for Registered, then set it to Yes for Supporters and Advertisers groups)

For the licensing question, you'll have to wait for someone from the Xenforo staff to answer.

I checked user group settings on my site and I don't seen an option that would allow you to limit how many conversations a user can start, so that's likely custom. Might be an add-on for it already if you check Resources.

Edit Signature is a user group permission so you can control that (set it to No for Registered, then set it to Yes for Supporters and Advertisers groups)

For the licensing question, you'll have to wait for someone from the Xenforo staff to answer.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, it is appreciated.

Top Bottom