Lack of interest More Info under the "Information" sidebar and also EXIF & Likes

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

I think it would be better if we could have more information under the "Information" sidebar such as "properties of the file" "EXIF" & "Likes" at in the same area.

#1 By Properties of the File, I mean such as:

media size 1.3MB
media type: image
file type .png
media resoultion 1200x800

and for video also when eventually the new media gallery has video upload capability

media size 1.5GB
media type: .video
file type .avi
media resoultion 1024 × 768

I know now EXIF does not work this way. I'm talking about the actuall properites of the file. I think this would be useful.

#2 It would be good if EXIF could be shown as well in the information sidebar.

#3 It would be good if the "Likes" count could be shown as well.

Another information suggestion is about the "Information Tab" beside the comments.

Wouldn't it be better to have the same information as the sidebar? In fact i don't know even know why there is 2 information areas. I plan to disable the "Tab" So an option to disable the either the Information sidebar or information tab would be ideal.

Here is a photo i made on paint. It's not perfect but you know what i mean.

Wouldn't it look nicer?(y)

Capture.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom