Moha Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Moha Theme (version v1.0.0) - Formal look that is perfect for professional forums.

Moha theme Xenforo

The Moha theme design is primarily blue with shades of grey, giving it a formal look that is perfect for professional forums.

Click here to view Moha Theme demo here

Theme comes in three colour options –Blue, Navy, Gray – making it easily customizable for forums of different genres. This skin, which supports XF1.1.3 can be made unique by...

Read more about this resource...

EDIT: We tested our Moha theme with portal add-on XenPorta and working fine for us.

Just an info, our 20% discount offer for all our products ends in 2 days.
8th Anniversary Celebration! Get 20% discount use coupon on checkout on our shopping cart ' MINERSKINZ8 '

Dear Customers,
We are happy to reduce our premium themes price as follows from today(28-02-2013):
Xenforo themes = $25
All existing customer who have purchased our premium themes before 28th Feb13, can avail a 20% discount in future purchases of any our premium themes, to avail this discount please PM here for the coupon code.

Thanks for your support.

I have just purchased this style...what a great professional look to any site...thank you Miner

If you have a standard site then this style will work wonders for it...however, if you have several addons then this is the only downfall of the style due to the limited real estate for the main menu which causes the menu items to break into more rows cluttering up the area:
1.webp

However I have done a mockup on what I think would be a better alternative for this style using the current XF main and sub menu on two rows whilst not making the style use more vertical height for the header/menu area as height is taken from the very top and added to the menu bar PLUS even more menu real estate by moving the user items (Inbox, Alerts etc) up to where the menu currently is:
New Theme2.gif

Miner, don't suppose you would consider doing these changes as in the mockup...I am sure that with the extra real estate for the main menu will prove to be a winner

Yes good suggestions and currently we are working on our metro theme, once this is done we will recode our Moha as you pointed above.

Thanks.

Absolutely BRILLIANT Miner...thanks, looks like I will be buying another copy for my other site once that is released

Such a pity this is no longer available - have this for a site running vBulletin (whole site styled to match) and was considering moving it over to XF with this style. :(

Top Bottom