• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mods Request!

gmaister22

Hello , i am new to XenForo and i really like it!
There are some major features that are missing though, such as
  1. No online/offline status on each profile/card/post bin
  2. Couldn't find anywhere something to change the color of the members online groups, something like Group Legend! (Would be really cool, since i am gonna have Donators, VIPs, Moderators etc etc etc..)
  3. Setting Userbars for each member group

If any of those are around please let me know i really need em ^^

I only found the first, and that only for the post bin couldn't find any solution for profile or card :(
2 and 3 didn't find them anywhere...

Ah, i'll look at it!

There is nothing like vBulletin Group Legend? So i can specify which rank is what at the forums like for example:
[Administrator] - [Global Mod] - [Moderator] - [VIP] - [Donator] - [Member]

That would be really useful :S

Do you mean the legend which appears at the bottom of the forum list?
That's not implemented but you could do it quite easily with a template edit, or even create a Page for it.

I don't know, if we could even move the users to the bottom of the forum list would be even better, it will look nicer than trying to fit many usergroups in that box on the sidebar :S

And actually, Group Legend is a something that it has been to all the forums...it's shame that something like that is missing :S

Top Bottom