Resource icon

ModQueueForum 1.1

No permission to download

lol768

lol768 submitted a new resource:

ModQueueForum - Adds Forum name to moderator queue

This is a relatively simple addon that adds a link to the forum in which a thread is posted to the moderation queue. I've tested it with 1.3.2 but it might work with earlier versions providing the database hasn't changed considerably.

This addon is released under the GNU General Public License v3 and has code hosted on GitHub....

Read more about this resource...

hello
it is not working on XF 1.4.4
Hi.

The addon installs and works fine for me on XenForo 1.4.4 (just reinstalled it and checked). I'll need some more information to try and figure out what's actually going wrong. Can you tell me:
  • Any errors you've received
  • The name of the style you're using
  • Whether the addon works with the default style
  • The steps required to reproduce the issue (important: have you made sure you're looking at a thread in the moderation queue and not a post?)
  • Whether any errors exist in the server log
Thanks.

Not working on XF 1.4.2, because the whole forum frontend like root folder on domain.com and also a thread domain.com/community/threads/modqueueforum.74788 is just white page after installation with addon install/upgrade. But ACP is still working.

When I deactivate the addon, the frontend is working again.

It also generates every page load a new same server error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/ModQueueForum/Model/ThreadForumNames.php:12

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(31) "http://domain.com"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Not working on XF 1.4.2, because the whole forum frontend like root folder on domain.com and also a thread domain.com/community/threads/modqueueforum.74788 is just white page after installation with addon install/upgrade. But ACP is still working.

When I deactivate the addon, the frontend is working again.

It also generates every page load a new same server error:
Please use a version of PHP that was released within the last three years.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the compatibility information.

I'll add the request to the TODO list, no promises as to when I'll be able to get it done though :)

If you're willing to work on it soon I can send you some extra paypal for it :)

Top Bottom