XF 1.4 Modify the background of the Node List container?

Hello,

First off, I want to say that I've successfully modified the content container. So that it's transparent. But, My problem is that the same effect doesn't occur on the index.php page. For example:
Category 1
  • Forum 1
  • Forum 2
If I click on "Category 1", The page shows a transparent container. What I want is for the container on the index page to be transparent as well. You know the one that sits under the top breadcrumb and displays all the nodes in it. I've followed Jakes guide on doing work to the Extra.css file for #content. But, Can't seem to get any results on the index page. Any help is appreciated. :)

Code:
.sectionMain.nodeList { background-color: transparent; }
or, if you want to get rid of borders and padding as well
Code:
.sectionMain.nodeList { background-color: transparent; border-width: 0; border-radius: 0; padding: 0; }

Code:
.sectionMain.nodeList { background-color: transparent; }
or, if you want to get rid of borders and padding as well
Code:
.sectionMain.nodeList { background-color: transparent; border-width: 0; border-radius: 0; padding: 0; }
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get either of those solutions to work. More than likely I did it wrong. Would it be correct to add those lines of code to the Extra.css file? Do I need a #section name or anything? Forgive me for my rather basic questions, I only recently switched to Xenforo.

Top Bottom