Modify approval queue rules for threads

themago

I took over a forum from someone else recently but I can't for the life of me find the options to configure what threads go into approval queue.

Every once in a while a thread is thrown into the approval queue but I can't see where to disable this from happening

I took over a forum from someone else recently but I can't for the life of me find the options to configure what threads go into approval queue.

Every once in a while a thread is thrown into the approval queue but I can't see where to disable this from happening
It is in the node settings, so see if they are all coming from a particular node(s) and check the settings on the node(s) in ACP - Forums - Nodes. When you go into the node settings, look under Advanced Settings, there are options to Moderate New Threads and Moderate Replies. If you don't want a node moderated, they should be "off".

There is also a user/group right to bypass moderation. Maybe someone who should have that is missing it.

The permission is labeled "submit content without approval"

or its a stop forum spam setting.

Or all new members require first few posts approved.

The old owner should have told you about this.

It is in the node settings, so see if they are all coming from a particular node(s) and check the settings on the node(s) in ACP - Forums - Nodes. When you go into the node settings, look under Advanced Settings, there are options to Moderate New Threads and Moderate Replies. If you don't want a node moderated, they should be "off".

There is also a user/group right to bypass moderation. Maybe someone who should have that is missing it.
Wow! That was a hidden option in node settings, thanks

Top Bottom