Evolving/changing Modified PixelExit

Here is my modified default theme for our light style and Gator's "Shades of Blue" style for our dark style. We wanted a real simple, low clutter, wrapped style. Still have some tweaking to do for both styles. Removed node icons in favor of "new post" text in front of node as we didn't need both. Still working on margin issue in dark style after removing node column.

Thank you so much Gator!

Please don't spam again. lol Thank you. :)

I love the simplicity and how you manage to use space. How did you add those links on the top of the header?

Hello Thank you. Site looks better in desktop. Mobile is a bit too plain.

Anyway, we used Bassman's Top links add-on and did some modifications in design, margin and padding changes for each style.
Thanks for the reply. I will definitely keep your design in mind and try the Top links when I have use for it – since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

I've updated the style using framework from pixelexit.com @Russ. Amazing framework and easy to customize. I still have to fix the logo and footer and I'm not sure I'm going to keep the node icon column as it is redundant to me when using the "new post" feature as well.

Having and issue with the four sub column showing in FF and I have no idea how the colours are showing in other browsers as my office is closed until next week so I can't check on other computers.

IF you could screenshot the main for me that would be great. .

Still working on no sidebar alternative and if I want so many boxes at the bottom. :)

Thanks and I hope you're feeling good and having a great day.
Screenshot_2021-03-31 Bartlesville Hub Community.webp

Nice looking design and clean looking forum. I've actually been to Bartlesville being an okie myself growing up in Stillwater Oklahoma. Brings back some memories for sure. You know what they say "us okies have to stick together" lol. Good luck on the great looking site.

Nice looking design and clean looking forum. I've actually been to Bartlesville being an okie myself growing up in Stillwater Oklahoma. Brings back some memories for sure. You know what they say "us okies have to stick together" lol. Good luck on the great looking site.
Thank you. It started as a result of getting booted from Nextdoor for daring to have an opinion that goes against their narrative. LOL

Top Bottom