Modest - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Modest - pixelExit.com - Clean, customizable and simple

View attachment 55983

Here's our 6th premium release from pixelExit.com : Modest. Modest is as humble as it's name, it's coded efficiently and effectively to let you customize it to your needs. It sticks to XenForo roots with a touch of it's own which enables you to use majority of third party plugins.

Some of the included default colors included in the style via style properties:
View attachment 55978

Custom Editor Icons:
View attachment 55980

Custom...

Read more about this resource...

hello,

can you make the text a little bigger? it really small on some sites. it is hard to read. if this is done, i will buy it :)

hello,

can you make the text a little bigger? it really small on some sites. it is hard to read. if this is done, i will buy it :)

I'll look around and see what's a good medium, the web font is uses by default is smaller than normal so I did go through and increase some of the font size.

Nice skin :) but you guys gotta stop releasing great skins, I am broke for buying all the beautiful skins. :P

The font looks "distorted" to me. Is that by design? Can the font be changed to the XF font?
View attachment 56690

Ya the web font is rendering weird, it's easy to change it back, 2 clicks and you're done heh. I'm working on the rendering though.

How hard would it to add the default XF search box back?

View attachment 56691

Simple 2 lines of CSS, it wouldn't be bad thing to add it as an option actually. Thinking back on it the way I originally setup the navigation the responsive icon looked much better but I sort of re-did the navigation towards the end.

I'll add in an option to toggle it, I have a fix that is due as well.

Top Bottom