Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets) - A powerful gaming clan portal-style theme with 10 PRESETS, free slideshow, sponsor logos, footer

N1Xbeke.jpg

4WbbhCt.jpg

Features
  • Fully Responsive – great on mobile and tablets
  • Tested with the most popular Xenforo resources! A unique market feature, your style is already configured to look seamlessly compatible with many of the most widely used Xenforo mods
  • Free slideshow system
  • Professional footer layout builder — Up to 10 block locations, flexible columns and wide parallax rows...

Read more about this resource...

Two questions....

1. Where do we change the header inner image?
2. Do your themes work with node grid add on?

Thanks

Finn

Two questions....

1. Where do we change the header inner image?
2. Do your themes work with node grid add on?

Thanks

Finn

To change the header banner, simply go to:
Style Properties -> Header & navigation -> Logo row inner content -> background-image property.
Also you may want to place this in the extra CSS field:

CSS:
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: cover;
background-position: center top; /* or center center */

I haven't integrated/tested with Node Grid addon yet but this is coming soon! I will also be rolling out built-in node grid support into all my themes in either the next or second-next update, along with custom node background images.

I've tested the current node grid ap and it doesn't work with your themes so hoping this happens real soon. :) Thank you for getting back to me quickly.

Its a nice theme, I think it would be nice to show latest poster avatar on the forum main page.
The icons on the forum nodes could use some work, but that would be an easy edit. Overall I'd say 8.5/10, keep up the great work!

Its a nice theme, I think it would be nice to show latest poster avatar on the forum main page.
The icons on the forum nodes could use some work, but that would be an easy edit. Overall I'd say 8.5/10, keep up the great work!
Thanks so much for the feedback, can definitely address these in the next patch :-)

Two questions if I may.

Where do I remove the logo in the footer?
I forgot but where are the settings to change the items I'm highlighting with arrows in attachment? Sorry I just looked at the attachement and the first red arrow is supposed to be pointing at the black "listings" header

Thank you!

Attachments

• xfquestion.webp
    xfquestion.webp
    22 KB · Views: 11
Hi there, happy to help!
So the footer has two logo locations by default. The logo positioned to the left of the links bar (between the main body and footer) is actually hard-coded in, but I'm addressing this in the new patch which will be out extremely soon. The other logo in the footer columns (Column A), is just there by sample. You can remove this by changing the content in Footer Column A in the [Nulumia] Footer Settings property group.

For the list headings, I believe you're talking about:
Style Properties -> Nodes/forum list -> Sticky Separator Heading
Let me know if this is what you meant :-)

OK I've been looking all over for the place to try and get rid of the lower logo. LOL

OK so where do I change the bg of forum list? I want to remove the gradient. I can't find that anywhere-I know I'm surely missing it. :) Forgive me.

Also where to I change the black background of the lister's name and date of post when they click on and view the post. That doesn't look good at all and needs to be changed. Can't find the property to change that either.

No problem, so to edit the gradient of the node rows, you'd go to:
Style Properties -> Nodes/forum list -> Node row -> extra CSS/LESS field you will find "background: linear-gradient...". You can either change the two hues for the gradient, or remove this entirely and just use a solid color.

For the name & date tabs above each post in a thread (I believe that's what you're referring to), you can hide them by placing this in extra.less:
Code:
.postTabs {
    display: none;
}
Let me know if that's what you needed,

Just a heads up I am nearing completion of the next patch, tasks included:
  1. All recent changes from my framework update
  2. Animated slideshow support
  3. [TH] Grid nodes
  4. Built-in grid nodes
  5. Last post avatar
  6. Custom node backgrounds
  7. Fortnite preset improvements
  8. *possible release* new Tactical preset, hoping to fit this in.

Apologies @dandanch, the $25 sale was for the launch beta/bugfix theme, but has since moved into official release. The price wasn't updated correctly here but is now currently $30.00.

Sorry for that confusion, Modern Gamer XF2 is actually receiving a major framework upgrade with new features in the coming days, if you're still interested in the theme.

New Modern Gamer update coming tomorrow! (Friday)
  • Xenforo 2.0.10 support
  • Featured HTML widgets system
  • Node grid & custom node backgrounds
  • UI/color/menu etc changes, cleaner layout
  • Tweaks to preset themes
  • Option to show/hide the footer logo and social links bar, and customize content via Style Properties
  • Fixed support for text based logos
  • Numerous bugfixes
I am also working on presets for COD, Battlefield and Fallout which will follow up in another patch.

Reactions: Bob
I had to push back release till this afternoon (Saturday) as the Fortnite preset took considerably more work than planned - however the results are immensely improved.

Full launch preview (Fortnite preset overhaul):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

whitesky updated Modern Gamer XF2 (10 Presets) with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 2.0.10 - New Features - HTML Widgets & More

October 6th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.0.2

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=23

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a major new release for Modern Gamer theme, bringing it up to date with the latest Xenforo 2.0.10, and feature upgrades with the latest NulumiaBase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A few notes on the latest Fortnite preset:

Based on previous feedback (Thanks in particular to @Finnigan), I put significant new work into the Fortnite theme. Admittedly, the initial version was a bit rushed -- as you may know Fortnite (both game and official website) has a wide range of its own signature palettes, such as the blue/purple/orange gradients, yellow buttons, etc. I attempted to combine many of these palettes and the initial preset probably used too many of them.

I've opted now for a simple blue and yellow-orange combo, with a few recognizable palettes for accents (Notices, Filter Bars, etc). I've also gone with a slightly less-cartoony font, while still staying very true to the Fortnite font style. I believe the new change is significantly better.

There are also extensive customizations to various UI, node grid, features widgets etc. As there are significant changes, I apologize as they may interfere with customizations you've done to your theme. In this case I highly encourage reverting as much as possible to begin pulling changes from the latest master theme.

Top Bottom