Moderators and Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the new year, I'll be transferring a second forum I jointly own to xenForo, having already done so with my initial one, and I had a question that I seem to be unable to resolve with those people involved more technical than me.

On my current xenForo forum, Forum Moderators can only see reported posts for forums they currently are assigned to. This works well on the current forum, but the second forum has much less sub-forums in general and this won't be as effective. I'm wondering if there's a way for Forum Mods to be able to see all reported posts, even those outside their assigned forums?

If there is an option for this in the ACP, I can't seem to find it. Or would it be an add-on?

Reactions: cwe
I have a moderators lounge forum node visible to all admins and moderators to use for discussing moderation issues. You can set reported posts to auto-generate a new thread in a forum node like this and it would then be visible to all moderators.

Alternatively, you could make your moderators into super moderators (moderate all nodes).

You will need to add your forum user name to the XF license account in order to continue posting support related questions.

If you don't own the license, the license holder can add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom