Duplicate Moderatored Flags

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Its a word.

Anyways, a small suggestion to allow a small moderator flag (invisible to normal users (or not depending on an option)) to be put on threads to show the thread has been checked by a moderator.

The why: Our classifieds forum is 24/7, but our mods are not, so putting threads into a moderation que is not an option for us, however when the mods do get around to viewing a thread to ensure it follows the right rules, it would be good to leave a flag so other mods arn't re-checking threads already checked.

//Slav

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've solved this with an add-on.

New column to thread table => is_checked-....

If somebody have permissions to lock or approve the thread, he can set the thread as "checked" which updates the value to 1.

Once somebody replies to the thread, the field is resettet to 0 and the mods will see this in the thread list and thread and a link to "set the thread checked " will appear

If you're interested in the add-on, i'll ask the client if i'm allowed to release it:)
(if not, i've postet a way how to include this:D ;) )

I've solved this with an add-on.

New column to thread table => is_checked-....

If somebody have permissions to lock or approve the thread, he can set the thread as "checked" which updates the value to 1.

Once somebody replies to the thread, the field is resettet to 0 and the mods will see this in the thread list and thread and a link to "set the thread checked " will appear

If you're interested in the add-on, i'll ask the client if i'm allowed to release it:)
(if not, i've postet a way how to include this:D ;) )

Sounds good, though reseeting following a post is not required at all!

And how would you prefer to handle this?:D

When should the thread be marked as "unchecked" ?

Only when its first posted, once a moderator checks the thread, makes sure first post follows the rules, it is marked as checked and thats the end of it.

Top Bottom