Lack of interest [Moderation Tools] What's selected in multi-page?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

pegasus

This is an expansion of my post here: http://xenforo.com/community/thread...91/page-3#post-34447

Multiple page moderation is good, but it might become a problem if you can't remember what's already been selected, or want to double check you selected the right items.

I think it would be better to be able to ALSO see an optional list of the selected threads somehow in the overlay. For example, click "show selected" and it pops up a list of the titles linked to the original threads, and a way to deselect them individually. And maybe a way to jump to the page it appeared on, in case you meant to select the one above/below it. This way if you are on another page and have second thoughts, there is an equally simple way to change/remove an item in the total selection without trying to figure out what pages "X threads" were originally selected on and without having to Deselect All.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree.

I was just asked if it's a bug, that this isn't linked
sug.webp

Would be nice if it would be a link (also because it's using the same color like links) which opens a overlay or a tooltip with the titles of the selected items

Top Bottom