Other Moderater Needed

Cupara

Mythotical.com is in need of an additional moderator.

Tasks expected to perform daily is check the forum for customer service questions, pre-sale questions, or questions in general. Must be willing to answer questions regarding the progress of mods or support for mods. Must have XenForo and mod development experience. Referrals are not necessary but example work is necessary to show understanding of XenForo code.

This is a voluntary position and therefore the moderator is not expected to go above and beyond their normal duties.

As a moderator you will have a chance to choose a license for one premium product after your 30 day probationary period. Upon completion of this probation and the completion of MyShop's discount feature, you will be given a personal discount coupon that you can use or you can share with friends and/or family members.

If you have any questions, please do ask.

Send inquiries for the position to: steve [at] mythotical [dot] com
Include the following information:
  • Name
  • XenForo.com Username or Link to Profile
  • Best contact number (Required for calls made by me to moderators for site business)
  • Best messenger contact name
Thanks and cheers, hope to get a big response.

NOTE: The push for this moderator process is I am going to be unavailable for a week starting May 23rd and returning June 1st so I need to make sure I have moderators that can handle the site in my absence.

IMO you'd probably get more takers with more incentives, like lifetime beta testing and licences for all products the person chooses to help support.
They are after all, giving their free time and must learn the ins and outs of your products.
Double bonus, is this way you can build a bond and have someone to rely on in the future for help.

That is already part of it. I just didn't want to point that out as I want someone to join based on merit and not greed.

Top Bottom