XF 1.3 Moderate First post

sami simo

Is it possible to put threads (First pots) in moderation queue, but allow replies to be posted without moderation?

Thanks Brogan, but my needs are a little different, I need the (moderate threads ) to be applied, per forum, for all usergroup .
by "first post" I meant "threads" (not replies).
Sorry for the confusion.

Perhaps it would help if you specify your exact requirements in the first plsce.
Yes, I know. I did not provide enough explanation,( ..not easy with my poor english)

Im trying to moderate content in some forums, publish the good articles and unpublish or move to trash the bad ones.
This is my goal. Replies does not need moderation in my case.
I did not know if this functionality exist in XF. But seems not, unless Im misunderstanding the promotion functionality.

Yes, I know. I did not provide enough explanation,( ..not easy with my poor english)

Im trying to moderate content in some forums, publish the good articles and unpublish or move to trash the bad ones.
This is my goal. Replies does not need moderation in my case.
I did not know if this functionality exist in XF. But seems not, unless Im misunderstanding the promotion functionality.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/extra-first-post-moderated.2310/ will allow you to moderate only the thread (1.post) :)

Top Bottom