1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod names in board (homepage)

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by m3commish, Jul 9, 2015.

1. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

From my prior forum, we were able to place the moderators of said boards like in the image provided. Is there a way to accomplish this by way of an addon? I would like them placed just like the image shows ... if possible. Thank you so much!

gr-png.110778.png

M3L Community

2. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

Like phpBB you mean?

3. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

In this case it was Proboards ... but, I suppose if it was like the image above then yes.

4. batpool52!

5. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

I've got the addon installed but am having trouble getting the names to appear.
    mod1.png t3.png mod2.png

6. batpool52!

You should ask that on the resource thread :) and most likely the issue could be the custom style you've maybe?

7. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

Hey @AndyB, when you have a chance .. maybe you could shed some light on this one. ;) I've got the #1 that shows the moderators names on top of the threads page, #2 with a 'moderators' link on the top right of the threads board and #3 I'm not seeing where that's being placed. Is there a way to get the 'names' to show on the homepage in the node boards like the example pic from my prior forum?

gr-png-110778-png.110821.png

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As previously communicated, support related to add-ons must be posted in the dedicated discussion threads.