Lack of interest Mobile-specific style selection

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

dknife

I'd like the ability to select a different style depending on mobile or desktop/tablet. I prefer light themes on my phone and dark themes on my desktop. So rather than having to change it when on my phone, having a preference specific to mobile would be handy.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd like the ability to select a different style depending on mobile or desktop/tablet. I prefer light themes on my phone and dark themes on my desktop. So rather than having to change it when on my phone, having a preference specific to mobile would be handy.

You could use the same style and change the colors when the screen is less than a certain width.

You could use the same style and change the colors when the screen is less than a certain width.
That would require major style customization. I already have a light and dark theme from a vendor. I'm also looking for it to be a user choice rather than myself forcing it on all my users by changing the main style.

Top Bottom