[MMO] Impersonate User

[MMO] Impersonate User 2.1.3

No permission to download
I have a strange issue. The plugin worked perfectly, until it didn't. I have it installed on 2.2, and suddenly the links that are supposed to be in the staff bar, are gone. On the profile the button is there, so it can't be a permissions issue. Also I removed all custom CSS/LESS from the style, to see if it is caused there. Still nothing. This is problematic, since one cannot log out without those links.

Even stranger: a similar plugin that adds a similar link in the staff bar, has the same issue!

I think, it may have been a plugin that shows badges on menu items (2 plugins actually) Uninstalled those and it is back....

@kick I got this error the other day, not sure what it's related to other than the xfmg:

Code:
Server error log
Error: Template public:member_tooltip error: Call to undefined method MMO\ImpersonateUser\XF\Entity\User::hasGalleryCategoryPermission() src/addons/XFMG/Entity/Category.php:175
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 31, 2022 at 3:10 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php(516): XFMG\Entity\Category->hasPermission('view')
#1 src/addons/XFMG/Entity/MediaItem.php(99): XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->hasPermission('view')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(328): XFMG\Entity\MediaItem->canView()
#3 [internal function]: XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->XF\Mvc\Entity\{closure}(Object(SV\TitleEditHistory\XFMG\Entity\MediaItem))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(197): array_filter(Array, Object(Closure))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(329): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter(Object(Closure))
#6 src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Media.php(1825): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filterViewable()
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(638): XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media::XFMG\Pub\Controller\{closure}(Array)
#8 src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Media.php(1835): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController::getActivityDetailsForContent(Array, Object(XF\Phrase), 'media_id', Object(Closure), Object(XF\Phrase))
#9 src/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php(304): XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media::getActivityDetails(Array)
#10 src/XF/Entity/SessionActivity.php(128): XF\Repository\SessionActivity->applyActivityDetails(Array)
#11 src/XF/Entity/SessionActivity.php(95): XF\Entity\SessionActivity->applyActivityDetails()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(162): XF\Entity\SessionActivity->getDescription()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(114): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('description')
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(4250): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('description')
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1128): XF\Template\Templater->fnUserActivity(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), true, Object(MMO\ImpersonateUser\XF\Entity\User))
#16 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/member_tooltip.php(105): XF\Template\Templater->func('user_activity', Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#18 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_tooltip', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(86): XF\Template\Template->render()
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(70): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Member\\Toolt...', 'public:member_t...', Array)
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Member\\Toolt...', 'public:member_t...', Array)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#25 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#26 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#27 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#28 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(228) "/members/matt-derrick.1/?tooltip=true&_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fhitchiking-the-east-coast-of-usa-as-a-woman-alone-am-i-gonna-die.43474%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1659305397%2Cc389f1ced5285ed1f4c37bdb745fb93e&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(106) "https://squattheplanet.com/threads/hitchiking-the-east-coast-of-usa-as-a-woman-alone-am-i-gonna-die.43474/"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["/members/matt-derrick_1/"] => string(0) ""
    ["tooltip"] => string(4) "true"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(80) "/threads/hitchiking-the-east-coast-of-usa-as-a-woman-alone-am-i-gonna-die.43474/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1659305397,c389f1ced5285ed1f4c37bdb745fb93e"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

I'm able to use the addon, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

This addon has a template modification conflict with @digitalpoint Better Analytics where both addons inject a link to the moderator bar.
after the Hide update, I will look into this issue. Is the best analytics add-on free?

after the Hide update, I will look into this issue. Is the best analytics add-on free?
Yes, it's free to download here

Top Bottom