[MMO] Extend Sharing

[MMO] Extend Sharing 2.1.5

No permission to download
Also creating some sort of conflict with EXTRA.LESS coding, ny extra.less codes stop working, after disabling this add-on, EXTRA.LESS working fine

Well, this is not popular, there is no icon in the font Avesome. And connecting an additional font for the sake of loading the icon is not worth the cost. But if there are any suggestions, then with a link to the information about will share the page

Ok i made two request :) One for Fontawesome icon
And one how to make share button allá WhatsApp.

Well you say it is not popular here in Austria where Hilter comes, people are traumatised by stasi Surveillance we love paper money and privacy.
I have over 450+ contacts and over 200 are reachable over signal.

German Politician are not allowed to use WhatsApp, but they are strictly recommending Signal even European Commision.
Every major messenger like WhatsApp, iMessage, etc. use the open source encryption technologie of Signal.
So signal is already number one one theory, by technological backend standard. (Like Microsoft Edge ist now a Chrome derivate)

Thanks for fast response, and open ears and time :D

@kick... it doesn't seem to work for me, my "sharing" section is totally empty

and if I inspect the page, the sharing DIV is greyed out and I can't find any display/visibility tag in the CSS :(

1592089765103.png

HTML:
        <div class="shareButtons shareButtons--iconic" data-xf-init="share-buttons" data-page-url="" data-page-title="" data-page-desc="">

<div class="shareButtons-buttons">

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--brand shareButtons-button--facebook" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u={url}" id="js-XFUniqueId22">
                            <i aria-hidden="true"></i>
                            <span>Facebook</span>
                        </a>

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--brand shareButtons-button--whatsApp" data-href="https://api.whatsapp.com/send?text={title}&nbsp;{url}" id="js-XFUniqueId23">
                            <span>WhatsApp</span>
                        </a>

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--brand shareButtons-button--telegram" data-href="https://t.me/share/url?url={url}" id="js-XFUniqueId24">
            <span>Telegram</span>
        </a>

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--email" data-href="mailto:?subject={title}&amp;body={url}" id="js-XFUniqueId25">
                            <span>Email</span>
                        </a>

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--brand shareButtons-button--gmail" data-href="https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&amp;su={title}&amp;body={url}" id="js-XFUniqueId26">
            <span>Google</span>
        </a>

<a class="shareButtons-button shareButtons-button--link" data-clipboard="{url}" id="js-XFUniqueId27">
                            <span>Link</span>
                        </a>

</div>
        </div>

Tried disabling and then unistalling... sharing icons are gone! :eek:

Is there any XF option I'm missing? I'm sure it was working until last week, then I didn't work on it anymore until today!

EDIT:
😤 Please ignore me...

Just found out that it's a Firefox Developer Edition's issue. I don't see any of the social icons with it, those ones in the footer neither!
Everything OK with Chrome... 👌

Last edited:
Few Icons not showing, also getting error

2021-03-20_211648.webp

Server error logs
Clear
Error rendering template public:mes_share_controls.less: variable @fa-var-evernote is undefined in file public:mes_share_controls.less in public:mes_share_controls.less (on or near line 3250)
10 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
Error rendering template public:mes_share_controls.less: variable @fa-var-evernote is undefined in file public:mes_share_controls.less in public:mes_share_controls.less (on or near line 3250)
12 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
13 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
17 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
18 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
19 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
19 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
20 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
24 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
25 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
26 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
27 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
27 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
29 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
30 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
32 minutes ago src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
Showing 20 of 148 items

there is no such mistake, look at your side. Most likely they edited the setup_fa.less template

Top Bottom