XF 1.5 Missing Three Columns From Upgrade?

Hello, I'm in charge of upgrading our community's forums and I need some information and assistance on one thing in particular.

Our old forums are on version 1.4.12 I created a local staging environment that I can use to preview the upgrade and resolve the issues on the stage before attempting to upgrade our live site. I followed this guide for the process.

The staging environment creation was a success so I proceeded with the upgrade. At the end of the upgrade process I was greeted by three messages:

Upgrade completed but errors were found:
* Column xf_profile_post_comment.message_state missing.
* Column xf_profile_post_comment.warning_id missing.
* Column xf_profile_post_comment.warning_message missing.

Now in the stage whenever I view a profile the following server error appears: ErrorException: Undefined index: warning_id - library/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php:1604

I figured this was a result of the three missing columns from the update. I was curious to see if our DB had these columns in the live site that is on Xenforo Version 1.4.12 and it did not. Yet, no server log errors are produced upon viewing a profile.

I'd like to add the columns in manually but I need to know what the column properties are supposed to be for those three columns. Any ideas?

The following MySQL query should solve the issue for you:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE xf_profile_post_comment
ADD message_state ENUM('visible', 'moderated', 'deleted') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'visible',
ADD warning_id INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
ADD warning_message VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''

Top Bottom