Not a bug Missing icons,images and anything else

djdubuque

Affected version
I've tried installing over three times now and each time the install seems to go well, but in the admin and main site there are no icons, images or tab graphics. Why is this I've done a file check and all the files are there. So if I am in the admin area I don't know if a item is active or not as there is no check boxes.

Capture.webp This should be social buttons

So any help would be great.

This has got to be a bug, I finally changed my PHP Configuration on the server to 5.4 and my problem went away. So it looks like this software cannot operate above 5.4, as I have tried 5.6 and 7.0

This has got to be a bug, I finally changed my PHP Configuration on the server to 5.4 and my problem went away. So it looks like this software cannot operate above 5.4, as I have tried 5.6 and 7.0

I definitely don't recommend you use php 5.4. It's very outdated and your site will be at a loss. Xenforo 2 is recommended php 7.2 but I use 7.0 myself currently which is fine. I say at least use php 7. Even php 5.6 would be better but don't use php 5.4. When 2.1 releases Xenforo will no longer support it making the minimum 5.6

It's not a bug. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with your installation. I would make a ticket in the customer area. That's the fastest way you'll be able to get a response and seems like your at the point where that would be the best option. Remember for active license holders you can make a ticket any time you want. Good luck.

What version on PHP were you running? This indeed sound that missing php extensions. If you have access to WHM/Cpanel or SSH you can install the required extensions.

OK, I just reverted to 7.1 after reinstalling at 5.4 and everything looks good. So I'll see what happens after I continue building out my site. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom