• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minimum Thread Title Length 1.0.1.0

No permission to download

Alfa1

Please add a way to set this up for hundreds of nodes. For example by adding the setting to categories and letting child nodes inherit it.
When trying to set this up for hundreds of nodes its a lot of work and easy to loose track of what has been done and what has not.

I'd like to set up the majority of my nodes with a 20 character minimum length. But there are some categories that need to have a lower minimum.

Alfa1

I am encountering this error when trying to run an importer:
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'z61_character_min_enable' doesn't have a default value

There are two bugs with the Z61 Addon. The addon table hasn't set a default value for a column which it should have. This can be fixed by running a query.
But the other one is more complex to fix. The Z61 addon adds two columns to the forum table. For one it doesn't set a default value, which causes the error above (can be fixed by an alter query), but the second column is somehow being passed a string when it expects a number.

I am encountering this error when trying to run an importer:
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'z61_character_min_enable' doesn't have a default value

There are two bugs with the Z61 Addon. The addon table hasn't set a default value for a column which it should have. This can be fixed by running a query.
But the other one is more complex to fix. The Z61 addon adds two columns to the forum table. For one it doesn't set a default value, which causes the error above (can be fixed by an alter query), but the second column is somehow being passed a string when it expects a number.
Thanks for the report, will look to getting a patch out soon.