MinerDelights forum! A new era in Minecraft forums!

Blakefire

logo.webp

Miner Delights a new Xenforo Minecraft site dedicated in bringing you the latest news about the game and helping you learn, enjoy, and expand your knowledge in Minecraft.​
There isn't alot of stats since it's brand new but if you can judge it based on layout and look, I'd appreciate it.​
We offer unique features that separates us from other Minecraft sites such as being able to use your skin as your avatar just by typing in your username!​
Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly visiting/joining the site.​

Looks okay. I don't really see anything that separates your forum from the hundreds of others of Minecraft forums. Most of the forums that run on XenForo use the same style that you are using. Also you have some very big competition with the some what official Minecraft forums www.minecraftforums.net.

Looks okay. I don't really see anything that separates your forum from the hundreds of others of Minecraft forums. Most of the forums that run on XenForo use the same style that you are using. Also you have some very big competition with the some what official Minecraft forums www.minecraftforums.net.
I don't know whether to be sad or happy that Curse is buying like crazy all big fan sites of big IP games.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy that Curse is buying like crazy all big fan sites of big IP games.
Which is one reason why I made this site, the site was bad before and now Curse made it worse.

Yeah I dont like using a generic theme but for now it must do and I dont like that "official" site.

Top Bottom