Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
I just installed this as a Portal theme, already had notices created on old theme... It showed them without me doing anything. Not sure why yours aren't. Have you checked to make sure your notices are active? Other than that or inside the Style Properties, I wouldn't know what the issue was.

Hi Erik, what can I do to fix this? (8WayRun support is Enabled)
Site: http://www.techcrowdnetwork.com/

capturejms.png

Oops, I suspect this may be a bug in the 8WayRun exception code. I'll try to get you a fix.

Erik submitted a new resource:

Minecraft Style (version 1.1.3) - A Minecraft-themed, pixel-style theme for Minecraft fans and everyone else.

Introducing...

4HfsW.png

A new Minecraft-themed style for XenForo...

The Minecraft Theme blends classic, 8-bit style pixelated graphics with modern design trends to create a unique and pleasing style based on the popular video game Minecraft.

Normally I don't do such niche themes, but this was...

Read more about this resource...

Looking into it now...
Thanks, if it's any help this only happens when "Break Out of Content Container" is selected in XenPorta's options, but there is still some visual bugs when the container is enabled:

Not selected:
nocontainer.webp

Selected:
container.webp

Ok - I think I've located the problem, now I just need to mess around with some of the 8WayRun exceptions to fix it. I'll have a fix soon. :)

Thanks, if it's any help this only happens when "Break Out of Content Container" is selected in XenPorta's options, but there is still some visual bugs when the container is enabled:

Try replacing the contents of the flexile_exceptions.css template with the attached file, and let me know if it fixes the problem for you.

Attachments

Try replacing the contents of the flexile_exceptions.css template with the attached file, and let me know if it fixes the problem for you.
It fixed it, thanks! There are still a few issues though, the page nav buttons at the bottom of the news block don't have a background, and there is a bit of white space between the Recent Threads title bar and the actual thread (not sure if that's intended, but it isn't present in Flexile):
pagenav2.webp

i love this style, and i'm using it on my website but how would i go about changing the bars with grass sticking out that really annoys me and round that out like the stone on the actual forum? i know that's css but i'm terrible with it, and cant find the css file for my life....

Would it be possible to remove that tab behind all of the nav links? i put a banner up there in the middle, and it is kinda getting in the way :(
look here

Top Bottom