Minecraft Server Status [XenPorta 2 Pro] [Deleted]

JamieSinn

Thanks, but it is not working for me.

Installed the addon and installed the widget with /library/EWRPorta2/Widget/XML/MinecraftServerStatus.xml

The widget doesn't have any options like server ip and so on.

Thanks, but it is not working for me.

Installed the addon and installed the widget with /library/EWRPorta2/Widget/XML/MinecraftServerStatus.xml

The widget doesn't have any options like server ip and so on.
Please see the install instructions on the readme

Please see the install instructions on the readme
Nevermind, forgot that the the "old" minecraft server setttings tab in the admin panel is back...
However you should specify which xml file. The main xml file (install file) is obviously not working as widget installtion file and many people will try this one.

Thanks for continuing the addon!

I am completely lost is there something else required for this other than XenPorta 2?? Am I supposed to install it from "library\EWRporta2\Widget\XML\MinecraftServerStatus.xml"??

When I try to install addon-SinnDev_MinecraftStatus.xml is says "
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
"

Where do you add the server info?? Can you add screen shots to the addon info??

I am completely lost is there something else required for this other than XenPorta 2?? Am I supposed to install it from "library\EWRporta2\Widget\XML\MinecraftServerStatus.xml"??

When I try to install addon-SinnDev_MinecraftStatus.xml is says "
Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
"

Where do you add the server info?? Can you add screen shots to the addon info??
Currently there is a file permissions error.
SSH in, or set file permissions via filezilla for the directory.

Top Bottom