Minecraft Paid Username Validation [Deleted]

I get this error when trying to sign up

Please correct the following errors:
  1. Please enter a valid password.

When I disabled the addon, it works fine.

Tracked it down, XenForo does something a little hacky in a controller method that ends up making it so that the method can only run once correctly. I've made adjustments so that the result is now cached the first time around and everything works as expected.

Tracked it down, XenForo does something a little hacky in a controller method that ends up making it so that the method can only run once correctly. I've made adjustments so that the result is now cached the first time around and everything works as expected.
Seems like all is well on my forums now. Thanks!

Hi!
I have trouble setting it up. I uploaded the files, activated the addon, went on the options, but I have no clue on how to add it on the registration form :p
Thanks! (http://forum.solaronline.me)

Also, the plugin is only version 2.0.0? But it should be 2.1.0 :S
Using Xenforo 1.4.1

Last edited:
@PVTD It uses the username, shouldn't have to add anything ;)

And the version string appears to be out of date, I've corrected that for the next version. As long as everything works fine you're probably on 2.1.0 :)

Aw, I misread some parts then. I was hoping it could be set as second string.
I use it to avoid mostly bots and trolls. But I wanted to separate the forum name and MC username.
Guess i'll ask some one to modify it :)

@Jeremy P Hi, I just bought the add-on and seem to have a problem.

upload_2014-12-22_0-40-40.webp

When I go to register I was brought to a blank page... and I just noticed the server-log section of the admin CP was giving errors from this add-on. Any idea as to what's going on?

Mojang will support username changes on February 4th.

They have a web API that will allow for tracking username changes, which I will build into the next version of the add-on. Still no OAuth :rolleyes: and from what I've read they don't even understand any legitimate use-case for it.

Mojang will support username changes on February 4th.

They have a web API that will allow for tracking username changes, which I will build into the next version of the add-on. Still no OAuth :rolleyes: and from what I've read they don't even understand any legitimate use-case for it.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward for the next release!

Top Bottom