MindfulKindness.Community

Realized I started the conversation, so I could invite you, which I just did. Have fun!
Arty agrees and said the more feedback the better. What graphics editor are you familiar with? I've never done any graphics editing, so that took me a while to get familiar with. Figma did everything I wanted it to do.

Changed the Nodes to set it up for an event the forum owner is a part of in Eugene, OR this Sunday. We put a generic forum at the top announcing the event with a flyer and a forum for each breakout discussion group that will be happening. We wanted the break out group titles on the front page specifically for this event. After the event, the structure can be changed, if desired, to collapse the forums under the one event title. We'll see if that's needed at a later time.

I added a custom field called 'Description' which shows the text as you hover over the forum title with your mouse. This also shows up at the top after you click into the forum. It works well.

We're all ready to go for our opening announcement of the forum. I have not been able to get to smoothing out the heart in our logo...I'll have to refer back to @Arty 's tutorial he gave me in a conversation for that.

I would also like to change the logo to just the heart over top the 'M' in 'MK' instead of the full words when users are on phones.

Thanks for looking. Link is in my signature. Love this xf pkg!

Joe

Last edited:
...and the 'MK' balloons to the left of each forum are working beautifully. I had to make one image for 'something new to read' and another for 'nothing new to read'. Huge thanks to @Arty for that!

Top Bottom