MindfulKindness.Community

Node permissions appear to be wide open as well. At least, I haven't changed anything from the default. Will be testing.

Looks like you can only get deatils when a logged in member.

maybe it would be better advertsing if guests could also see the event details.
I logged out and I can go through the Forum menus down to the event, although I cannot add to the thread. Is that what you mean?

So change my background to be #185886 explicitly so FireFox will display the same color blue for the logo and the background?

Nope, have to correct myself. The picture in firefox is #1d5083, the background of the header is #185886

and in chrome both is #2c5585

Something is working not as it should work there, don't ask me what.

I logged out and I can go through the Forum menus down to the event, although I cannot add to the thread. Is that what you mean?

No I can see the thread and post, but the details of the event are in an attachment which is not downloadable unless logged in.

No I can see the thread and post, but the details of the event are in an attachment which is not downloadable unless logged in.
Gotcha. I just copied the information into the first post of the thread. No longer need the attachment. Thanks.

Last edited:
Nope, have to correct myself. The picture in firefox is #1d5083, the background of the header is #185886

and in chrome both is #2c5585

Something is working not as it should work there, don't ask me what.
Checked with IE and Chrome and it looks fine in both of those from here. I suppose I need to get Firefox and be testing from there too. Thanks for the idea.

Checked with IE and Chrome and it looks fine in both of those from here. I suppose I need to get Firefox and be testing from there too. Thanks for the idea.

Actually it's IE/Chrome and others who display things wrong: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/different-colors-in-firefox-chrome.145984/#post-1243415

Chris D suggests you use a transparent background on the logo, that way it won't be much of a problem across browsers.

But once they fix it, don't get confused when your page suddenly has a different color :D. But I'm shocked that so many browsers got the colors wrong.

Actually it's IE/Chrome and others who display things wrong: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/different-colors-in-firefox-chrome.145984/#post-1243415

Chris D suggests you use a transparent background on the logo, that way it won't be much of a problem across browsers.

But once they fix it, don't get confused when your page suddenly has a different color :D. But I'm shocked that so many browsers got the colors wrong.
Paint doesn't have a transparent background option, but @Arty is helping me with some icons, so I should know enough to make my own logo when done. He got me going with Figma. I've already set a background as transparent in Figma.

@Arty helped me spruce up the read/unread balloons to the left of each forum title. Check it out. Link is in signature below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom