So note to self. Moving an existing xenforo install to a new server is a pain in the ass if you don't do it right from the jump. Old Plugins, Customizations and what not do not migrate well and if you miss some files you will not be able to uninstall them, upgrade them or otherwise change things with out massive errors on the new setup. Lesson learned REMOVING everything and trying again. Sorry this is a vent nothing more. I moved the database over not problem. Where I messed up was I opted to do a fresh install on xenforo and all the plugs. Instead of just moving all the old files to the new server and letting it access the moved over database. This worked fine for the main xenforo software and it was fully working. Then I ran into a problem. The addons/plugins I had installed on the old site. They still showed installed in the admin area. I opted to try and just update/grade them hoping to fix the issue. That didn't work. I tried to uninstall them and reinstall them. This only caused massive errors and have messed the site up. Lesson learned. I shouldn't try and cut corners.