[MIGHTY] Moderate Censored Threads/Posts

[MIGHTY] Moderate Censored Threads/Posts 1.0.3

No permission to download

roniejames

roniejames submitted a new resource:

[MIGHTY] Moderate Censored Threads/Posts - This add-on will send all post to moderator queue if they have any censor word

Description:

This add-on would enables you to move thread or post to Moderation Approval Queue if they have any censored word in their message content.

Options:
1. Default:

You need to set censored word in default way as :

View attachment 210264

2. Custom
In following option section you can enable of disable moderation either for threads or for post.

View attachment 210263

And Yes! we are done...

Read more about this resource...

Getting this error when trying to delete a thread created before the addon was installed:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match(): Compilation failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item at offset 0 in src/addons/Mighty/ModerateCensoredPosts/Listener.php at line 43
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. preg_match() in src/addons/Mighty/ModerateCensoredPosts/Listener.php at line 43
  3. Mighty\ModerateCensoredPosts\Listener::threadsPostSave()
  4. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 50
  5. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF.php at line 717
  6. XF::fire() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1214
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Entity/Thread.php at line 1017
  8. XF\Entity\Thread->softDelete() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Deleter.php at line 67
  9. XF\Service\Thread\Deleter->delete() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 877
  10. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] preg_match(): Compilation failed: quantifier does not follow a repeatable item at offset 0 in src/addons/Mighty/ModerateCensoredPosts/Listener.php at line 43
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. preg_match() in src/addons/Mighty/ModerateCensoredPosts/Listener.php at line 43
  3. Mighty\ModerateCensoredPosts\Listener::threadsPostSave()
  4. call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 50
  5. XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF.php at line 717
  6. XF::fire() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1214
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 542
  8. XF\Entity\Post->updateThreadRecord() in src/XF/Entity/Post.php at line 507
  9. XF\Entity\Post->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
  10. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 167
  11. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
  12. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 461
  13. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  17. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
  18. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  19. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Thanks! Feel free to send a PM if there's anything I can do to help; I've put the update in and the error seems to be resolved on my end. I am testing in our test forum only at this point, so no crisis in Prod, and I will share more feedback after more testing.

roniejames updated [MIGHTY] Moderate Censored Threads/Posts with a new update entry:

Enabling Moderator/PostUser to edit the post/thread

Hi there,

We have the following new feature in this newer version which we would like to share with you.

1. We are enabling the user to edit the post from the thread view and remove it's moderation status right away.

Unapproved Thread

View attachment 210440

Edit thread
View attachment 210441

Edit thread's title & save

View attachment 210442

Results

View attachment 210443

2. Also, we have an option for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

And what is the use?
1568536853448.webp
If it is out of the box with much more serious use and the ability to write a regular expression, where 90% of phrases can be easily covered.

We've been running this in test for several days and really like it; it's great for us. We're planning to move to prod later this week.

On our forum, we're going to using it to catch language that we find ableist and unacceptable. This will allow users to see that they've used something they shouldn't, edit, and if they do that successfully, their post will effectively "auto approve." It lowers the burden on our moderators and helps our users learn what is and isn't approved, without the embarrassment of being caught by a person posting something they shouldn't.

Not only would I give this 5 stars right now; I'm super appreciative and impressed by the speed and quality of service with troubleshooting on Friday when we found the initial error in our test environment. Great work, from a developer who really cares.

I'll do an official review when we get it into prod. :)

Related, but not the developer's responsibility - our current style doesn't really differentiate the alert message, and I'm trying to figure out what template that is to make an adjustment. Anyone know?

I found the phrase (this_message_is_awaiting_moderator_approval_and_is_invisible_to_normal) but I can't figure out what template calls that phrase.

I love this, just what I need.

Although when I hit delete it seems to just delete it from the approval list and it's still live.

Then when I go to the thread to hide the post from being displayed publically it just puts it back on approvals.

Only way to get rid of it is to delete it permanently.

Is this how it should work or an error?

Top Bottom