MicroSupport Free [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

MicroSupport Free (version 1.0.3) - Microsupport is a ticket support system. Members will be able to get FAQs and information

Microsupport is a ticket support system.
Members will be able to get FAQs and much more from this system.

User Side
Submit ticket
My tickets
Admin menu
FAQ's System with categories
Re-defined answers to add to tickets if need be.

Admin Controls
Settings
List FAQ Categories
Add FAQ Category
List Departments
Add Department
List Products
Add Products
List Ticket...

Read more about this resource...

Very impressive, may give this a spin and see if I can use it for my needs. I honestly don't need the chat/downloads portion of the addon. Although if I find it useful, I'll be sure to send you a donation or purchase one of your other addons to help support the cause.

Very impressive, may give this a spin and see if I can use it for my needs. I honestly don't need the chat/downloads portion of the addon. Although if I find it useful, I'll be sure to send you a donation or purchase one of your other addons to help support the cause.

thank you m8 im glad you like

I have one question. When i go to the support center it said "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

When i try to submit an ticket it give me errors:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x98\x86 LI...' for column 'bodytext' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroSupport/Model/MicroSupport.php at line 250
  5. MicroSupport_Model_MicroSupport->InsertNewTicket() in MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 357
  6. MicroSupport_ControllerPublic_index->actionAddticket() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/minhkhoa/public_html/index.php at line 13

When i try to submit an ticket it give me errors:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x98\x86 LI...' for column 'bodytext' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroSupport/Model/MicroSupport.php at line 250
  5. MicroSupport_Model_MicroSupport->InsertNewTicket() in MicroSupport/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 357
  6. MicroSupport_ControllerPublic_index->actionAddticket() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/minhkhoa/public_html/index.php at line 13

i see you are trying to add text like this

\xE2\x98\x86 LI.

email me what you was trying to add to a ticket and ill see if i can get the same error.
micheal332001@gmail.com

Top Bottom