MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

im not micheal and i have just brought his license
lmao.gif

Well then I hope I have achieved preventing many other decent XF folk from being ripped off by you. You did the same at vBulletin, released the same addons that you took over from Mary that were full of bugs and crappy coding, took money from everyone then deleted your web site and left everyone in the lurch. Done the same here, ripped people off, took their money ALWAYS promising it would be fixed in the next release but never is, post after post of saying it will be fixed but never is.

There are quite a few really decent developers out there and boy I let everyone know who are the decent ones by posting about how good they are, but there are those that are downright deceitful and frauds with crappy buggy released rubbish and just simply take money off people and go. I have been ripped off by many of them like vbClassifieds, PhotoPlog and others and now you.

Good that people are now aware and don't lose their money by shysters

So it anything actually happening with this addon?? Any purchasers of the addon that have actually been contacted by Michael and sent the latest version as implied by this @Mike2020 guy?

This is a total joke. Dont care who the dev has an issue with, but having a quarrel with another poster is hardly reason to go AWOL! This leaves everyone who paid for this with a buggy product that is not ready to be used in a live environment!

I don't know what micheal has planed and that's not really my concern what he does.
All i know is micheal has got feedup and has gone thats it,
Iv brought his license and starting my own up.
I'm not defending him i'm not even going to put him down as he has done a great job in support with a lot of members.

And for your info ibaker the only reason my usename is mike is it was my dads name who died when i was young, and its the only way i keep him alive and remember him.

he has done a great job in support with a lot of members.
err what? we paid for this addon and its not even functioning properly. We want the addon to work since we PAID for it. We didnt shell out 12 bucks each for a buggy addon that cannot be put on a live forum. Couldnt give a **** who he has an issue with, but he should either have the decency to come on here and refund everyone or provide a working addon.

Not again...is anyone buying this...Mary, Micheal and now Mike
We didnt shell out 12 bucks each for a buggy addon that cannot be put on a live forum
Lucky it was only $12 bucks for you mate...all those that paid out big for MicroClassifieds, MicroCart over all these years at vBulletin and now here on XF...Micheal Milton has a lot to answer to and a HUGE YES, I like everyone else JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR, working products and no more cheating, deceit and being a Pheonix for other unsuspecting XF owners

Here's a thought Mary, Micheal, Mike...stop all your games you are playing with decent people, concentrate completely just on say MicroQuiz and get it working properly, give it the most vocal people for them to test and when, and only when they say all is good...you will have redeemed yourself slightly. Then release the working product by giving it to all those that have paid for it and start their 1 yr of free upgrades from then. You will then score some points PLUS everyone will be vocal on how good it is so more sales to you.

Step 2...then do the same for say MicroClassifieds and once all the feedback from testers are good, release that in the same way...more points scored for you and some credibility has come back to you.

Step 3...do exactly the same for MicroCart but like the others, just focus only on that product in getting it working properly and for GOD's sake, listen to what your customers are saying and start their purchase with the working version and their 1yr of updates

And stop playing games with us...do this and you will get mine and many others support 100% but you have to come to the party and stop ripping people off

I don't know what micheal has planed and that's not really my concern what he does.
All i know is micheal has got feedup and has gone thats it,
I'm not defending him i'm not even going to put him down as he has done a great job in support with a lot of members.

And for your info ibaker the only reason my usename is mike is it was my dads name who died when i was young, and its the only way i keep him alive and remember him.

For someone who JUST purchased a license and JUST RECENTLY registered here.. I must say, you sure have the inside scope on things where everyone else is left in the dark..

@Brogan Since he is claiming to have purchased add-ons from Micheal.. Can you atleast conform he is a licensed member?

If they can post in this forum then they are either licensed or associated with a license.

Mike2020 is clearly not Micheal. They have different sites and everything.

You have http://xfgeek.com which a lot of peple were customers of and are now basically going to be left without a usable product or support.

Then you have http://addonsrus.com which is new and is run by Mike2020.

Oh... wait... those domain names are both registered to Micheal Milton.

But that doesn't prove anything. Micheal may have sold the addonsrus.com domain to Mike2020. Straight after purchasing it on the 2nd October 2014.

If they can post in this forum then they are either licensed or associated with a license.

Right, sorry I should have been more clear.. What I ment was does he hold his own license or is he just associated with someone else's license.

Brogan probably can't tell you that. Data Protection Act and all that wonderful stuff.

But, you know, it's academic. Surely I just proved that they're two different people?

Surely I just proved that they're two different people?

Indeed you did Chris :)

To further prove they are two different people.. DNS is nothing a like either :rolleyes:

Same SOA for both.. both have micheal332001.gmail.com as Hostmaster E-mail address

The SOA record is:
Primary nameserver: ns1.flashgameshosting.info
Hostmaster E-mail address: micheal332001.gmail.com
Serial #: 2014100500
Refresh: 86400
Retry: 7200
Expire: 3600000 5 weeks
Default TTL: 86400

Name Servers...

ns1.flashgameshosting.info. ['67.222.12.136'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800]
ns2.flashgameshosting.info. ['67.222.13.136'] (NO GLUE) [TTL=172800]

A record's.. Hmm odd both on same IP.. But ONLY ONE suspended... Suspended by self, not the host? nahhh :coffee:

Your www.xfgeek.com A record is:
www.xfgeek.com -> xfgeek.com -> [ 67.222.12.136 ]

Your www.addonsrus.com A record is:
www.addonsrus.com -> addonsrus.com -> [ 67.222.12.136 ]

Oh! Whatcha know! He owns flashgameshosting.info too..

I've done as much as I can.

The only advice I can give is if you're not entirely convinced of the veracity of the claims made by both members, then vote with your feet.

so are you saying he owns these sites as well
kipps-hostel.com
kipps-brighton.com
kipps-groups.com

he got the domain for me and i have not updated the info

Top Bottom