MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

It's very buggy across all of it...not sure if it is even going to get fixed as developer has pulled his other addons from XF because they were not use able...hope we all haven't done our money

Do you have an ETA on next release? And will the other bugs be fixed like styling and all the errors that are happening...I ask this as you haven't replied to those bugs

Do you have an ETA on next release? And will the other bugs be fixed like styling and all the errors that are happening...I ask this as you haven't replied to those bugs
hopping to have this released in the next day or 2.

the quizzes are now responsive a full list of changes will be posted when its released.

hopping to have this released in the next day or 2.

the quizzes are now responsive a full list of changes will be posted when its released.
This is good to hear Micheal and let's hope all bugs are fixed and it is made useable...Next please fix MicroClassifieds so it is usable as well

Anyone know what's happened to xfgeek.com - it's only $12 but I'm guessing that's money down the drain!

ibaker I know why you are so off with micheal you brought the microcart script and had it almost a month thats over any trial time.
you asked for a refund and micheal offered you a $50 refund as you went so far over the refund time.
He then offered you a $55 refund that you still refused so you took it to paypal and put it to them to resolve and they did in favour of micheal.
As you found out that paypal had given micheal the full funds you messaged him asking for the $55 and rightly so he then refused but you then asked for the license for the cart moved to the classifieds and the quiz witch was good of micheal to do and he did not have to do that.
Then that was his mistake as now you have started a war against him and now he has given up when all he did was give to everyone here and make good scripts.
Yes there were bugs like there is in all scripts and thats why new versions or bug fixes come out.

you have made it quite clear you have something against him and now he has quite and i dont blame him at all for what he has had to do.

I also know that he has started emailing some of his buyers and sending them updated files and i also know you will not be getting anything updated as you are the one thats been a big pain in anyones A**

So stop you vendetta and show some respect for what all programmers do for software like xf

Well Mike...You only joined the XF forums on Friday and your very first post is this ha...for you to know these details you must be him...besides you neglect to mention his agreement to a 1 month test period prior to it being purchased in the first place...If you agree in writing to a 1 month test period you can't change your mind after you grab the money can you Micheal...You keep trying to bluff everyone don't you, first rip off everyone at vBulletin and now XF. Fix your darn products so everyone else haven't also lost their money and start getting some credibility then come here under a different log in and post what you have

Crickey, come here under another name and try and bluff everyone again...stop your deceit, stick to your word and stop ripping people off

Last edited:
ibaker im not micheal and i have just brought his license of xf so i think you need to get your fax right.
micheal showed me the message you had with him and from what i have seen of it he was very fair with you.
even when you have demanded a fix as i had seen on his site and i quote

you asked for something to be fixed and micheal said he will get it fixed as soon as possible,
and your reply to this was i want it fixed now right now.

this is no way to speak to anyone and its not a way to get things done for you.

micheal had helped out everyone that's brought scripts from him,
he has also been helping them even now when he is no longer part of this.
He has email some members already and sent them new files and i also know he will be trying to contact everyone that's brought his scripts in time.

ibaker you need to give programmers a bit of respect and grow up

i think you need to get your fax right
fax1460.jpg

That one ok?

I must agree with @Mike2020

As I have said previously , I have nothing but good feedback , praise and words for Michael and his add-on's that I purchased from him...
Initially had a couple of minor glitch's with a script that Michael fixed within 24 hours... Fast , friendly & polite help and service..

But then again I am polite and friendly when asking for help at all times , I find it helps to not rattle someones cage and get up their nose..

From experience of 20+ years of being an Admin on forums I know one thing for sure.

English people and American people share and use the same common language but that is where it ends by definition.
The 2 have 2 different ways of getting a message over , one can be polite and clear the other , not so ..........

Well I can prove you wrong and a load of lies you are saying Micheal and I posted a link to the entire conversation but the mods removed it. It was very polite so you are telling a pack of lies mate but if anyone wants to read it then PM me and I will give them a link to a page on my site. Again more deceit and this is just your 2nd post in the entire XF site after joining a week or so ago. How long have you had an XF license for when you only just join the forums and only post these 2 posts. I can prove how polite I was and the responses from him/you

can you not read in my last post
im not micheal and i have just brought his license
what ever you have to say about micheal now does not even matter to me as he has now gone.
All i was saying is being polite is a better way to talk to anyone and i have seen you have not been that polite to him at all.

This is not the place to talk about this and as far as micheal it does not matter any more he has gone and im just saying he has been there for a lot of members,
and helped them out as soon as he can.

Top Bottom