MicroDownloads [Deleted]

My full path would be "/swecraft.net/public_html/mcdownloads/downloads" according to my FTP and I've already tried that. Haven't tried changing username to users though.

What if my forum folder is the root folder of the FTP?

Edit: Yep, still no go :p
message me with your admincp access and ill have alook at this for you as i think you have the path wrong.

you can buy Resource addon instead :) and use it on 1.3 if it now works on 1.3 :)
well i need to try this before i dont waste money for nothing
i need to try the free one and make tuts for my members and visitors if they r ok with it then i will buy it

as even if i pay 20$ its need more work and translating to make it fit to my forum

thanks for replying

well i need to try this before i dont waste money for nothing
i need to try the free one and make tuts for my members and visitors if they r ok with it then i will buy it

as even if i pay 20$ its need more work and translating to make it fit to my forum

thanks for replying
i have tried this 1 to 1st but i can tell that paid one is better :) this 1 was just okay not as good.

paid one is even live on this forum already ;)

i have tried this 1 to 1st but i can tell that paid one is better :) this 1 was just okay not as good.

paid one is even live on this forum already ;)
i will try to test it on my localhost forum to see if the basic things work
what i want just
member can upload / every1 can download
^_^

by last line u mean RM ?!

The downloads system was made before the rm system came out
So yes I will say that the rm system is better than the downloads system
This is a choose for members like yours selfs to make a choose on what you need as a downloads system

The downloads system was made before the rm system came out
So yes I will say that the rm system is better than the downloads system
This is a choose for members like yours selfs to make a choose on what you need as a downloads system
but for the free version does it work on 1.3 ?!
and is it possible to make it in a way that ( member can upload / every1 can download ) ?!
and did u stop updating the free version and paid version as well ?!

but for the free version does it work on 1.3 ?!
and is it possible to make it in a way that ( member can upload / every1 can download ) ?!
and did u stop updating the free version and paid version as well ?!
Yes you can set it up like that where members can upload and everyone can download
The only time I stop developing a script is when it's not being used any more
If it starts selling again then I will start adding new functions to it
But with th RM system out there has been no need for me to update this as most people will get that system now
But that being said anyone that's paid for the commercial version do have full support

So - Room for one more Michael?? :D

Just purchased - I want something that concentrates on Downloads, not a hacked up version of RM (Tho i do have RM)....
(fingers crossed it works on 1.3!)

Cheers
Paul

So - Room for one more Michael?? :D

Just purchased - I want something that concentrates on Downloads, not a hacked up version of RM (Tho i do have RM)....
(fingers crossed it works on 1.3!)

Cheers
Paul
i have it installed on my dev site version 1.3 and its working just fine

Top Bottom