MicroDownloads [Deleted]

Same error here, any fix for this?
have you tryed putting the full path to the downloads folder like this
/home/something/public_html/forum/mcdownloads/downloads/

and please make sure the folder mcdownloads and all folders within this folder is chmod 777
also make sure that the folder mcdownloads is called that as this was changed from an older version and may be called microdownloads.

have you tryed putting the full path to the downloads folder like this
/home/something/public_html/forum/mcdownloads/downloads/

and please make sure the folder mcdownloads and all folders within this folder is chmod 777
also make sure that the folder mcdownloads is called that as this was changed from an older version and may be called microdownloads.
All the folders are set to 777, it all worked fine to the point where i removed a test upload via admin cp and then it broke.

Code:
[SIZE=5][B]Server Error[/B][/SIZE]

Undefined index: message

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 452
    MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->getLastviewed() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 58
    MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/yourpshome.net/public_html/index.php at line 18

Screen Shot 2013-02-16 at 19.23.22.webp

All the folders are set to 777, it all worked fine to the point where i removed a test upload via admin cp and then it broke.

Code:
[SIZE=5][B]Server Error[/B][/SIZE]

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 452
    MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->getLastviewed() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 58
    MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/yourpshome.net/public_html/index.php at line 18

View attachment 40434

have you downloaded the latest files iv uploaded as that has this fix in it.

have you downloaded the latest files iv uploaded as that has this fix in it.
Yes i have downloaded the latest files via the download button, i have also just reinstalled it to make sure and soon as i delete a item via the admin cp that error comes right back up. Also it looks like the download button is missing its Phrase btw.

replace this with this

$lastviewed ='';

and the script will work.

Now get error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/ ... /library/MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php on line 70

Now get error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/ ... /library/MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php on line 70

try this file just upload it to /library/MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/

Attachments

Thanks, thats great. So i give this a try, it my Community will use such addition. And if yes, i'll buy the commercial version.

Code:
Server Error

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tillman1/public_html/reforgedgc.com/index.php at line 13

any easy fix for this?

Code:
Server Error

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tillman1/public_html/reforgedgc.com/index.php at line 13

any easy fix for this?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microdownloads.35165/page-12#post-478682
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microdownloads.35165/page-12#post-478733

XihkODH.png

This is happening on the download button. How can I fix this and make it just say Download?
Also, how can I change the "Downloads Manager" title in the navbar to something else?
Love this add-on btw.
RQiBpiU.png

The "They have been downloaded x Times" is updating per page view not per download as well. Would appreciate any help @Micheal

Last edited:
XihkODH.png

This is happening on the download button. How can I fix this and make it just say Download?
Also, how can I change the "Downloads Manager" title in the navbar to something else?
Love this add-on btw.
RQiBpiU.png

The "They have been downloaded x Times" is updating per page view not per download as well. Would appreciate any help @Micheal

add a new phrase microdownloads_download and add the text you want to call it but this should have added this already for you.

to change any text do a search in the phrase manager for "They have been downloaded" and it will show the phrase for that.
same goes for the navbar do a search for it in the phrases.

I'm getting this error

Code:
move_uploaded_file(/mcdownloads/downloads/Swecraft_1389458216_590.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 226
MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFile() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 400
MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /storage/content/78/145578/swecraft.net/public_html/index.php at line 13

I've tried every possible path in the options and I simply can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong? Oh and the entire mcdownload folder got chmod 777.

I'm getting this error

Code:
move_uploaded_file(/mcdownloads/downloads/Swecraft_1389458216_590.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 226
MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFile() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 400
MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /storage/content/78/145578/swecraft.net/public_html/index.php at line 13

I've tried every possible path in the options and I simply can't get it to work, what am I doing wrong? Oh and the entire mcdownload folder got chmod 777.
make sure you have added or check this directory
/mcdownloads/downloads is there as if its not there it cannot move the files to this folder also chmod these folders to 777

why not using the full path like this
home/username/http_public/forum/mcdownloads/downloads

change username to users and change forum to your forum folder name

My full path would be "/swecraft.net/public_html/mcdownloads/downloads" according to my FTP and I've already tried that. Haven't tried changing username to users though.

What if my forum folder is the root folder of the FTP?

Edit: Yep, still no go :P

Last edited:
Top Bottom