MicroAvatar [Paid] [Deleted]

To anyone that has already download the avatar maker system i forgot to add the swf file to the download
i have now updated the download file to include this file.

Sorry for this mistake.

I've just been spending quite a bit of time cropping the walking dead characters so I may release some walking dead characters.

Is there no way you can get some kind of external link put here? Or, have you asked staff to increase the attachment limit size? I wouldn't mind trying this without the need of using paypal to get it since you've said this is free.

Looks like a good add-on, nice job.

I've just been spending quite a bit of time cropping the walking dead characters so I may release some walking dead characters.

Is there no way you can get some kind of external link put here? Or, have you asked staff to increase the attachment limit size? I wouldn't mind trying this without the need of using paypal to get it since you've said this is free.

Looks like a good add-on, nice job.

it shows here as $0.01 but when you go to my site it is free to download,
so there is no need to use paypal at all.

it shows here as $0.01 but when you go to my site it is free to download,
so there is no need to use paypal at all.

Oh I see. I automatically assumed the download link directed you to some payment service, Sorry about that Micheal my mistake.

Will def check this one out shortly, thanks again for creating this looks like a good add-on. (y)

Oh I see. I automatically assumed the download link directed you to some payment service, Sorry about that Micheal my mistake.

Will def check this one out shortly, thanks again for creating this looks like a good add-on. (y)

It just a simple little add-on that makes it more fun for the members to make there own avatars.
The only cost is avatar packs that iv started to make.

2 packs already released am working on a F1 pack now

Hi,

Just so you know, email confirmation isn't working properly at your site. I get the following error:

Cjroa.png

can you tell me what link you are clicking on as its all showing me the right links and is working.

Top Bottom