Metro Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

One of the cleanest looking designs I've seen for XF. Watching this theme with interest, well done!

I'm interested in buyng this , however, there's a problem for me ; your "smaller" menu system does not implement the second level (like it does on another popular responsive design sold here). FOr example, it's impossible in 320px mode to go to "who's online" ( usually accessed thru second level menues of MEMBERS)
Is this planned or can this be added ?

Great looking theme.

Noticed one small thing. The span that says "Not open for further replies." Looks fine with the Metro theme, but the Metro Dark theme could use a little work. Is it just the gradient that needs to change or be removed?

Here's a link.

http://xfdriveby.com/dashboard/threads/chat-archive.1/

Just spotted this and noted, will provide you fix soon.

I'm interested in buyng this , however, there's a problem for me ; your "smaller" menu system does not implement the second level (like it does on another popular responsive design sold here). FOr example, it's impossible in 320px mode to go to "who's online" ( usually accessed thru second level menues of MEMBERS)
Is this planned or can this be added ?

I will discuss this with my partner who is tech guy and revert back soon.

Thanks.

Does this work with the Showcase or XenMediaGallery add-ons? If it does, I'll buy it straight away ;)

Quite a few problems with this theme still. Reported them on your support site, and I've had to disable it on my live site (n)

Quite a few problems with this theme still. Reported them on your support site, and I've had to disable it on my live site (n)
We are looking to the issues you reported at our site and we will keep you updated there soon.

Thanks.

Also getting a white screen after each page navigation using Metro. I don't get that using the default XF theme (or any other site using the XF theme)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,
First we are sorry for the issues you faced.

We just spotted the issue which is causing all the troubles you faced, its due to the color styler js which we used in this theme, in XF we only dependent on Extra.css and most problems are coming because, XF load default css after styler make changes.

We used high standard js which is widely used in wp themes but as in wp we have total command on css, which css to load where and in XF we only dependent on Extra.css

We are working on to fix this issue and will get back soon, sorry for the troubles.

Miner updated Metro Theme with a new update entry:

Metro theme

A new bug fix version (Metro super light) of theme included, this version will disable the top javascript color chooser, however you can install different color variations by importing style xml (there are 6 color variations available in pack). Also you can create your own color by simply editing color pallets in Style properties.

This theme is highly customized so js style chooser was the cause of many problems. So we provided this new version without js style chooser. If you don't face any...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom