Style Metro Theme is back - Responsive design!

Miner

We recoded our metro theme from scratch again and this time its coded 100% responsive theme and added few new features and deleted few features which provided us troubles.

View our new Metro here

Features:
1. Responsive design
2. The top tabs - we have created a custom script where few forums have more tabs/links which breaks the header design previously, to avoid this now you may have any number of tabs/links and our script will add an extra tab named 'More Links' and pull all other links into drop down, check it live at our demo by minimizing the screen size slowly.
3. You have option to use custom icons/images for each forum on forum home or default node icons.

Note:We had to remove the box type forum home which given many issues using it, not only for us but for many of our clients when using in their sites, so we removed it and this option is not available.

Please help us by testing this theme in your mobile, tabs etc and report any issue you find, this time we will release this theme in couple of days without any issue.

We tested this theme with:
1. Xenporta.
2. Nodes as Tabs.
3. resource Manager.

Thanks.

EDIT: Dark version of metro will be ready by tomorrow.

Note:We had to remove the box type forum home which given many issues using it, not only for us but for many of our clients when using in their sites, so we removed it and this option is not available.
That's a shame. It looked really slick! Regardless, the updated theme looks great!

I like most of the chances, expecially with the tabs (and thank you for making that chance upon my suggestion).

That's a shame. It looked really slick! Regardless, the updated theme looks great!

I hace to agree with that one. I wish you could incorporate the same Tinthe.vn has done about their site. Maybe in the responsive theme the boxed view could be disabled?

We recoded our metro theme from scratch again and this time its coded 100% responsive theme and added few new features and deleted few features which provided us troubles.

View our new Metro here

Features:
1. Responsive design
2. The top tabs - we have created a custom script where few forums have more tabs/links which breaks the header design previously, to avoid this now you may have any number of tabs/links and our script will add an extra tab named 'More Links' and pull all other links into drop down, check it live at our demo by minimizing the screen size slowly.
3. You have option to use custom icons/images for each forum on forum home or default node icons.

Please help us by testing this theme in your mobile, tabs etc and report any issue you find, this time we will release this theme in couple of days without any issue.

We tested this theme with:
1. Xenporta.
2. Nodes as Tabs.
3. resource Manager.

Thanks.

EDIT: Dark version of metro will be ready by tomorrow.
Hi, in the customer area I see: Metro XF (1) Download Theme Files Updated (January 27-2013) latest version available v1.0.1

Will this theme be compatible with the latest xf version?

Difficult login on mobile. If you are landscape you can't see password field. Nexus 4 so about 4inch screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-23-18-22-36.webp
    Screenshot_2013-04-23-18-22-36.webp
    31 KB · Views: 29
Hi, in the customer area I see: Metro XF (1) Download Theme Files Updated (January 27-2013) latest version available v1.0.1

Will this theme be compatible with the latest xf version?

Wait we have not updated our download metro pack yet, we will release the new version in couple fo days once we fix all known issues reported here, as well we find in our testing.

Should there be a huge empty space on the RM page?

May i know which browser you use?

Difficult login on mobile. If you are landscape you can't see password field. Nexus 4 so about 4inch screen.

Gr8 help! thanks for the screenshot, we will look to this today.

So can I download the new version from the customer area at your site?.

Dark too? as i only want the dark

So can I download the new version from the customer area at your site?.

Dark too? as i only want the dark

Dark color theme is under progress and will release soon.

Lastly, Where could I edit the blue / gray bar between threads? (see: https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/new-members-area-start-here.254/ ) I'd like to remove the bar and show the gray for posts / threads that have been read and the blue one for unread threads :)

Please use our forums for technical help and for remaining 2 issues i will have the fix soon.

Thanks.

Top Bottom