Message user block info and stats not in line

Message user block info and stats not in line

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Brogan submitted a new resource:

Message user block info and stats not in line - Break it down

This simple edit will change the message user block info from being in line as it is in 1.2.0 to how it was in 1.1.5 and earlier.

Simply add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo .pairsJustified dd
{
float: left;
clear: both;
}

To change it from this:
View attachment 49658

To this:
View attachment 49659

Applies to XenForo versions 1.2.0 Beta 1 and later.

Read more about this resource...

Every time the page loads after adding the above a pop up is coming on my screen saying "Load jquery first" then when i remove the code above it seems to load fine.

It's just CSS so it shouldn't be causing any problems.
I have tested it on two different sites without issue.

Awesome, but the only problem is that for some reason it doens't change the font-size on the style propites, so you must insert the code yourself on the extra.css with your code to make the size-font bigger.

How would you do this in 1.1.5 if you wanted it inline, i know it sounds sorta silly but i run the stable not the beta and would like to place them inline.

It should already be like this in 1.1.5

It's not inline with 1.1.5, it's inline with 1.2

I'm asking how to place it inline on 1.1.5

Hence: "This simple edit will change the message user block info from being in line as it is in 1.2.0 to how it was in 1.1.5 and earlier."

Change the selectors to:

Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dt
Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dd

It should work that way.

Nah, I wanted to say that I didn't know how to have the box with the informations inside. I found it with a youtube tutorial ... xD

Yea, it's a pretty nice feature ^^ I was looking for an addon to have that but when I think there is a lack of something with Xenforo, the solution already exists ...

Hi !

i have problem about "message user block"

in my forum nothing shows.

1.webp 1.webp

how can i add this place like xenforo forum.

Top Bottom