• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Message contents editing

Sorry for the multiple posts lately for needing help. Just getting started with CSS and have been trying to make and edit a theme. At this time im trying to edit a theme to learn more about CSS and websites. My default texts on my website is white, so is the post content holder. How can i change it.
screenie.png

screenie2.png

You can see i have to highlight my text to see what im actually typing. Any fixes or places i can edit that?

Shelley

That is an odd issue that I've never encountered. Is that the stencil add-on your using and somehow altering the text colour of your post? Not sure whether that is a bug or what with the add-on or it's just inheriting the text colour. Have you checked to see the bbcode isn't wrapped around your text from the stencil add-on if you've styled the stencil text add-on this way?

edit: Have you tried going into message layout >> Main Content and checked in there? You could trying changing the text colour in there.

That is an odd issue that I've never encountered. Is that the stencil add-on your using and somehow altering the text colour of your post? Not sure whether that is a bug or what with the add-on or it's just inheriting the text colour. Have you checked to see the bbcode isn't wrapped around your text from the stencil add-on if you've styled the stencil text add-on this way?
Nope, not wrapping. It literally only happens if i expand the box. Oddest thing.

Shelley

Perhaps Jake,Brogan or one of the others can jump in here and help you because that is certainly an odd issue.

It could be an add-on conflicting but I would only be guessing.