Merry Christmas everyone

As a Jew, I will be breaking from my normal tradition (going out for Chinese food), and will instead be going to a fantastic steak house...

At the steak house, we will be celebrating the day George Washington made America great.

imageedit_4003_2358868010[1].webp

As a Jew, I will be breaking from my normal tradition (going out for Chinese food), and will instead be going to a fantastic steak house...

At the steak house, we will be celebrating the day George Washington made America great.

Have you read Bill O'Reilley's book, Killing England? Great book about the struggle for American freedom from England with real life portaraits of Washington, Franlin and Jefferson. Great book if you are an American History fan.

Have you read Bill O'Reilley's book, Killing England? Great book about the struggle for American freedom from England with real life portaraits of Washington, Franlin and Jefferson. Great book if you are an American History fan.
Not really a fan of Bill. I'm a conservative, but his hypocrisy pisses me off. I've only seen two episodes of his show ever.

On a Wednesday show many years back, he was complaining when a judge ordered that a nativity scene on the courthouse lawn had to be taken down because of the separation of church and state... The VERY NEXT DAY, he was complaining yet again when a judge in a different state ordered that they would leave their nativity scene up, but had to allow religious displays from other religions as well; and now the courthouse had a Baphomet (satanism) statue in front of it.

The whole double standard of his made me turn it off and never watch it again.

Well, the book isn't about Bill. It's about the struggle for American independence, and it is the best look into Washington, Jefferson and Franklin as "real" people I have ever read. You said you would be "celebrating the day George Washington made America great." I thought you might be a history buff, but perhaps you wouldn't be able to get past your feelings about Bill.

Top Bottom