Merged Linux.org with LinuxForum.com

kprojects

We just pointed the Linux.org domain to LinuxForum.com .. and updated it all so the xenforo install that was once LinuxForum.com is now Linux.org :)

Going to look into caching, etc.. soon probably with xenforo - I read into it a little bit a week or so ago and will probably implement it later in the week.

Thanks for the great software!

http://www.Linux.org

Excellent! I was hoping to join a XenForo powered forum Linux resource to request some aid and share some tips.

My only suggestion would be moving on XenPorta the forum statistics to the bottom, after all users want to see more about content than site stats imo.

Edit: By the way, it says the username LucasG is rejected by the SFS database. That's why I've never been a fan of it, so many false positives probably just due to IP location (Costa Rica).

Good idea - done.

The site looks wonky currently because the buysellads aren't showing up properly.. hopefully their support will get back to me soon..

Nice style. And excellent domain.

I think changing those node icons would be good and going (possibly) for something more suitable. Perhaps going with differently design icons for each area?

Top Bottom