Merge Watched Forums and Threads into Tabbed Page

James

I think the title is clear. In the Navigation, we have two sublinks, watched forums and watched threads.

Merging them into a link such as "Watched Content" allows more navigation space and then on the watched page you can create a tabbed page (like search and profiles) where we can switch between threads and forums.

It also allows for expansion by addons, and XenForo, to include watched resources, media, etc.

Upvote 12
I like the expansion idea, although separate links is fine. If 'new forums' was added, I would expect a separate link for that (or not at all).

Merging them into a link such as "Watched Content" allows more navigation space and then on the watched page you can create a tabbed page (like search and profiles) where we can switch between threads and forums.

It also allows for expansion by addons, and XenForo, to include watched resources, media, etc.

Good suggestion - especially as there is likely to be (in the future) a number of different things and content types you might want to watch. (y)

@Clickfinity Watched Resources, for example.

I would certainly be interested in adding Watched Social Forums, Watched Articles, etc. to some of my add-ons. Would be nice if they were all accessible by tabs on the same page.

Top Bottom