• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

mercGallery Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first issue is causing the rest of the issues. There is no validation in this version so if you add an image that has failed to upload the actual image then it will still add to the database just without the image. That is why you are getting blank thumbnails and the blank image.

And the first problem could be a lot of things, this alpha wasn't tested very much as was made on an early version of XenForo. "Loading..." should mean it has uploaded the image and is loading the image into the browsers cache before showing it to you.

Next version sees a lot of code refactoring and a more finished product that I can support. I have had barely any time to get my work done so haven't been able to finalize the beta (it only needs permissions added and a couple functions finished). I am almost done with a couple clients so should have a lot more spare time soon. This week if possible, if not the second week of April.

Would you make sure your .htaccess is uploaded correctly to the root folder .. then go to the back panel and click
Options --- > Search Engine Optimization ---> Use Full Friendly URLs (Ticked on) ;) ...

I have on located in public_html/community/.htaccess
I also see on in public_html/.htaccess

and clicked on the Use Full Friendly URL.. It keeps showing the loading but, nothing happens after that. I go to community/gallery-images/ I see all the images I have uploaded in there..

A user of my forum asked me to translate this add as I have done. As I have seen that most of the sentences were hardcoded, I've put phrases so I can I translate and make translation to other users.
I put the file install.xml fully phrased to install in English and Spanish.

Good work.

Salud2

Attachments

A user of my forum asked me to translate this add as I have done. As I have seen that most of the sentences were hardcoded, I've put phrases so I can I translate and make translation to other users.
I put the file install.xml fully phrased to install in English and Spanish.

Good work.

Salud2
Thanks. When I get the next version done they might still be hardcoded as I just want to get it out asap. But the next version would definitely be using phrases for everything.

Not working properly for me. The Gallery tab does not lead me to any page and displays the directory. You can not add images as they do not carry the gallery and gallery-images directories (CHMOD 777). I've had to turn off the addon. Using redirection XenPortal Home.
4.webp6.webp7.webp8.webp
Any solution?

Salud2

Not working properly for me. The Gallery tab does not lead me to any page and displays the directory. You can not add images as they do not carry the gallery and gallery-images directories (CHMOD 777). I've had to turn off the addon. Using redirection XenPortal Home.
View attachment 12921View attachment 12922View attachment 12923View attachment 12924
Any solution?

Salud2

The first issue is causing the rest of the issues. There is no validation in this version so if you add an image that has failed to upload the actual image then it will still add to the database just without the image. That is why you are getting blank thumbnails and the blank image.

And the first problem could be a lot of things, this alpha wasn't tested very much as was made on an early version of XenForo. "Loading..." should mean it has uploaded the image and is loading the image into the browsers cache before showing it to you.

Next version sees a lot of code refactoring and a more finished product that I can support. I have had barely any time to get my work done so haven't been able to finalize the beta (it only needs permissions added and a couple functions finished). I am almost done with a couple clients so should have a lot more spare time soon. This week if possible, if not the second week of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom