• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mercedes-Benz logo needed

JVCode

I'm looking for anyone who can design a logo, I don't have a forum or website online for this new domain, but I'm thinking that all I need is a logo and a colour change on xenforo and I'll be good to go. Many thanks to any volunteers.

JVCode

Not sure about their trademark policy, but was looking for something a little more than just the badge, although the badge will be great included also.

EQnoble

Well you would need to contact them to use it if you plan on generating any income from your site. If your site is a fan site you may be able to use it under some sort of fair use policy.

I did a quick scrub-a-dub on the logo for you though, I don't know if this would work for you.
mb3.png

JVCode

That's great and I love how shiny it is, can I ask that you make it a little smaller though? and maybe add Mercedes-Benz beneath it? as posted in my attachment above.